Do you struggle when deciding what test to order? Do you want to improve your knowledge in interpreting laboratory tests? If yes, then this the course for you.
This course will be focusing on special clinical laboratory tests. Additionally, it will give some guidelines on the nature and clinical values of these kinds of tests. The course will help medical practitioners, medical students, and laboratory specialists to understand what is special clinical laboratory tests, when to order and how they can be utilized in the patient diagnosis.
Join us to learn more about special laboratory tests from orders to interpretation.
By end of this course, attendees will be able to :
1. Recognize special lab tests.
2. Learn when to order special lab tests.
3. Identify basic principles of special lab tests.
4. Interpret special clinical laboratory tests.
5. Correlate the result of special clinical laboratory tests with the patient's clinical history.
Online interactive course. It will include 20 clinical scenarios (5 clinical scenarios/day).