The online Family Medicine course package is a combination of courses: (Family Medicine OSCE preparation and Family Medicine MCQ Course). See individual course description below for details about the sessions that will be covered in each course. Enrolling in this Family Medicine package allows you to access the courses at a reduced price compared to purchasing the individual courses price.
2nd Family Medicine OSCE Preparation Course includes seven online stations: EBM, Data interpretation, OSCE Mock Exam2, Oral Mock Exam1, Oral Mock Exam2, and Education & counseling.
Family Medicine MCQ Course is aimed at practicing board style multiple-choice questions for each subspecialty. The course will cover 6 subspecialties: Medicine, Pediatric, Emergency medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Psychiatry
Sessions will be presented by highly regarded faculty who are experienced with the Family Medicine OSCE and board style exam and will include an overview of the most important aspects of each topic.
Don’t wait too long, join the course and start learning now!
By the end of the Family Medicine OSCE Preparation Course, candidates should be able to:
- Be familiar with the OSCE environment and stations
- Highlight the important aspects of the OSCE exam
- Identify the expected and common topics of the exam
By the end of the Family Medicine MCQ Course, candidates should be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with Family Medicine promotion and part one Saudi Board MCQ exam format
- Improve or boost your test scores
- Answer the questions effectively by working through them strategically
- Identify the common areas and topics that the questions elicit