Captive State: The Hidden Curriculum

Community

What is the hidden curriculum?

Posted By Samar Ahmed at 25 Apr 2019 02:25 AM

Are you interested in knowing why our efforts to build a "Good Physician" are not always successful? Do you want to know how to make sure you are sending the correct messages? What worries you about the hidden curriculum and how it is managed? What is it you REALLY want to know on Saturday 6PM Saudi Time, when we meet?

Comments

Amal Ali Elshimy
25 Apr 2019 10:03 AM

I do not know if this is the idea or not. ALTHOUGH I am really interested to know what is the hidden curriculum

Amal Ali Elshimy
25 Apr 2019 09:57 AM

I was really impressed by the meaning, because I really believe in a hidden message I kept to give to my students throughout my life which is; you are not a usual student in a faculty , you are studying to be a doctor in the past called (Hakim); so you should think, study, and deal to be a wise man in your decision, and deal with your patients as human being and not a case

Amal Ali Elshimy
25 Apr 2019 09:50 AM

I was anxious to know about so I search for the captive state meaning I found an American film which talk about people who want to build a new healthy and safe community hidden from the bad creatures, aliens who destroy the world

Sahar Mohamed Ahmed Hassanein
25 Apr 2019 09:04 AM

I think curricum should be well known

Sahar Mohamed Ahmed Hassanein
25 Apr 2019 06:33 AM

Hidden aim or hidden agenda ? Each one has his perspective and aims