The main goals of this course is to help the medical technologists, laboratory specialist and Medical Students to understanding the Pathological meaning of patients results findings and to linked all patients tests values with the clinical conditions of patients
This will result of :
- Makes the laboratory specialists understanding their scientific role .
- Increases the correlation skills between clinical symptoms and laboratory findings.
- Helping medical Students and internships to understand the laboratory tests diagnostic findings.
- Improves the quality of laboratory testing.
- Establishing case study culture for Medical Students & medical Technologist (10 case Study /day is included for this Course)
To obtain CME credits ( 8 CME hours) you need to attend the course live.
Interactive online course of 4 days duration, a total of 8 hours contain 10 cases per system to be interpreted, discussed and answered by the participants.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Describe the common types of tests in chemistry, hematology, and Immunology
2. Explain the principles of laboratory tests.
2. Recognize the correlation between the Clinical finding and Laboratory result finding.
3. Interpret the laboratory results based on pathological condition of the patients.