Themes of the conference will cover comprehensive topics in the following fields:
1.Updates in nursing education and practice
2.Quality in nursing education and practice
4.Health informatics, digital literacy, and e-nursing
5.Nursing ethics and medical law
6.Nursing students’ health and welfare
7.Primary health care
The conference will be a platform to update nurses in various areas of the profession. These include ethics, law, technology, and evidence based practice.
The conference objectives are :
1. To Provide a venue for knowledge exchange and transformation among Nurses and other Health care professionals.
2. To Recognize the strategic position of nursing education and research in the achievement of the Saudi Vision 2030.
3. To Discuss trends and issues on health ethics, informatics, entrepreneurship, and quality in the nursing profession.
4. To Provide a venue for research dissemination and discourse.
5. To Provide a forum for students’ health and welfare issues.