This course is designed to shed some light on the special clinical laboratory tests and to give some guidelines on the nature and clinical values of these kinds of tests. The course will help medical practitioners, medical students, and laboratory specialists to understand what is special clinical laboratory tests, when to order and how it can be utilized in the patient diagnosis.
The course will include 20 clinical scenarios (5 clinical scenarios/day).
By end of this course, attendees will be able to :
1. Recognize special lab tests.
2. Learn when to order special lab tests.
3. Identify basic principals of special lab tests.
4. Interpret Special Clinical Laboratory tests.
5. Correlate the result of Special Clinical Laboratory tests with patients clinical history.
Online interactive course