This webinar will allow you to understand intrauterine growth restriction in a pretty simple way whether you are a health care provider or not as it's a very important matter to discuss.
If you are working in an Obstetric clinic, it will be highly important for you to understand how Doppler ultrasound allows you to know if the baby is suspicious for IUGR. By the end of this webinar, you will be able to know what to measure and what to look for if you are doing the ultrasound part.
To obtain CME credits ( 2 hours) you need to attend the course live.
By the end of the session, learners will be able to:
- Define intrauterine growth restriction.
- Recognize the epidemiology, classifications and causes of IUGR
- Discuss Grade of placenta AND fetal malnutrition in relationship to IUGR.
- Differentiate between normal vs abnormal Doppler.
- Recognize the role of MCA Doppler in diagnosing IUGR.
This is going to be a live lecture introducing the audience to IUGR. More focused on the Doppler part of ultrasound which aims for the diagnosis. There will be short multiple choices that pop up during the webinar for more interactions.