Clinical Coding involves reviewing, analyzing, and translating medical information from a patient’s medical record into alphanumeric/numeric codes, using a complex health classification system. The resulting data provides comprehensive quality information that is used for direct patient care, physician and hospital reimbursement, research, decision-making and health system planning. Clinical Coding ranks as one of the most promising careers around the world.
- To obtain CME credits ( 21 hours) you need to attend the course live.
- To get a group discount please contact us through WhatsApp 920008161
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• Recognize the structure and organization of the five volumes of ICD-10-AM, ACHI and ACS
• Realize the conventions and instructions used in ICD-10-AM, ACHI and ACS
• Select appropriate conditions and procedures for coding from medical records generated by an episode of care such as hospital admission, day surgery unit, and non-complex acute care episodes
• Identify the principal diagnosis and principal procedure for an admission
• Assign complete and accurate codes from ICD-10-AM, ACHI and ACS for diseases, conditions, injuries and procedures.
Live interactive course with daily coding exercises, quizzes, and case studies
Different Price By Specialty