When we speak of “quality” in health care, we generally think of mortality outcomes or regulatory requirements. But how do these relate to and impact our everyday lives as hospitalists? Join us in our upcoming course entitled "Patient Safety Tools" to learn more about RCA and FMEA, and how these tools can improve patient care as well as improve the work environment for hospitalists by addressing the systemic issues that can compromise care.
Do not miss this opportunity and join us Now.
By the end of this event, the learners will be able to:
- Illustrating the tools that can be used during Root Cause Analysis steps
- Explain the Root Cause Analysis steps
- Identify the Root Cause Analysis.
- Describe the steps of Failure Modes and Effects Analysis and how to use each step
- Define the Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
Interactive session extended approximately for 4 hours with expert. The participants will have a chance to ask their questions and share their thoughts.