Laboratory findings can be a key piece of assessment to determine what is occurring within the body of a patient. There are many tests that can be done. The most common tests include chemistry panels, hematology (such as the complete blood count and blood films), applications of serology blood tests. This package will take a close look at these components. The sessions will be illustrated with just enough detail to help you figure out a systematic way to approach them. It emphasizes real-world applications and moves knowledge from theory to practice.
- Renal function test
- Liver function test
- General serology tests
- Allergy tests
- Infectious diseases tests
- Complete blood count (Anemia & leukemia workups)
- Hemoglobin electrophoresis
Please note that you can Enroll in the Lab interpretation package that allows you to access the two courses (4th Lab Interpretation Course & Advanced Lab Interpretation Course ) at a reduced price compared to purchasing the individual course.
Don’t wait too long, join the course and start learning now!
Interactive online course of 4 days duration, a total of 8 hours contain different common cases in chemistry, hematology, and immunology to be interpreted, discussed and answered by the participants.
10 real cases scenario per day will be covered. Added to this, COVID 19 Case studies will be included in the course.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Describe the common types of tests in chemistry, hematology, and Immunology
- Identify the most common case scenarios
- Introduce the principle of correlation between the Clinical finding and Laboratory
- Interpret the common laboratory results
- Improve the quality of helping medical students & medical technologist by learning of pathological basis of disease