The online Lab interpretation Package is a combination of courses: (4th Lab Interpretation Course and Advanced Lab Interpretation Course). See individual course description below for details about the sessions that will be covered in each course. Enrolling in this Lab interpretation Package allows you to access the courses at a reduced price compared to purchasing the individual courses price.
4th Lab Interpretation Course includes four online sessions which will cover the basic principles: Basic liver function test, Basic renal function test, Hematology, Immunology.
Advanced Lab Interpretation Course is aimed to discuss the advanced aspects of the speciality .The course will cover 4 advanced sessions: Thyroid function tests, Pancreatic function test, Tumors markers Part 1 and Tumors markers Part 2
Don’t wait too long, join the course and start learning now!
After completing Lab Interpretation Package, you will be able to:
- Describe the common types of tests in chemistry, hematology, and Immunology
- Introduce the principle of correlation between the Clinical finding and Laboratory result finding
- Interpret the common laboratory results
- Improve the quality of helping medical students & medical technologist by learning of pathological basis of disease
- Identify the most common case scenarios