The online pediatric course package is a combination of courses: (6th Pediatric OSCE preparation and 8th Pediatric MCQ Course). Enrolling in this pediatric package allows you to access the courses at a reduced price compared to purchasing the individual courses price. Sessions will be presented by highly regarded faculty who are experienced with the Pediatric OSCE and board style exam and will include an overview of the most important aspects of each topic.
Don’t wait too long, join the course and start learning now!
These interactive online courses are designed for pediatric Residents (R1-R3). It will prepare candidates for the upcoming pediatrics board exam with multiple-choice questions and OSCE board style stations. Each course in this package has its own teaching method.
By the end of the 6th Pediatric OSCE Preparation Course, candidates should be able to:
- Be familiar with the OSCE environment and stations
- Highlight the important aspects of the OSCE exam
- Identify the expected and common topics of the exam
By the end of the 8th Pediatric MCQ Course, candidates should be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with pediatric promotion and part one Saudi Board MCQ exam format
- Improve or boost your test scores
- Answer the questions effectively by working through them strategically
- Identify the common areas and topics that the questions elicit