Cardiovascular pharmacology (CV) is covered the basic treatment of cardiovascular diseases such as
hypertension, angina, cardiac arrhythmias, and heart failure. This online course targeted
under/postgraduate and other health professions interested in pharmacology.
Don't wait too long, join us now and start learning!
This is about one and a half hours of an online interactive session for two days to discuss cardiovascular
By the end of this lecture, learners will able to:
• Recognize the background of cardiovascular Pharmacology (CV)
• Describe the physiological action for:
- Angina (Chest Pain)
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Heart Failure HF
• Understanding the importance of drug target for CV diseases.
• Analysis pharmacokinetic parameters changes on cardiovascular disease
• Understand the drug -drug interaction on drug treated CV diseases.
• Have knowledge of a new approach Pharmacological treatment for CV diseases
06 Apr 202007:30 PM to 09:00 PM
07 Apr 202007:30 PM to 09:00 PM