The online Family Medicine course package is a combination of courses: (3rd Family Medicine OSCE preparation and 2nd Family Medicine MCQ Course). Enrolling in this Family Medicine package allows you to access the courses at a reduced price compared to purchasing the individual courses price.
3rd Family Medicine OSCE Preparation Course includes nine online stations: Data interpretation , Slide interpretation , OSCE Mock Exam , Oral Mock Exam .
Family Medicine MCQ Course is aimed at practicing board style multiple-choice questions for each sub-specialty. The course will cover different sub-specialties: Medicine, Pediatric, Emergency medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and General Tips
Sessions will be presented by highly regarded faculty who are experienced with the Family Medicine OSCE and board style exam and will include an overview of the most important aspects of each topic.
Don’t wait too long, join the course and start learning now!
These interactive online courses are designed for FM Residents (R1-R3). It will prepare candidates for the upcoming pediatrics board exam with multiple-choice questions and OSCE board style stations. Each course in this package has its own teaching method.
By the end of the Family Medicine OSCE Preparation Course, candidates should be able to:
- Be familiar with the OSCE environment and stations
- Highlight the important aspects of the OSCE exam
- Identify the expected and common topics of the exam
By the end of the Family Medicine MCQ Course, candidates should be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with Family Medicine promotion and part one Saudi Board MCQ exam format
- Improve or boost your test scores
- Answer the questions effectively by working through them strategically
- Identify the common areas and topics that the questions elicit