This is going to be a live lecture followed by Q&A explaining what’s ultrasound Sonography and mainly focus on educating sonographers/technicians or radiologist on the main elements that would assist them to obtain the proper diagnostic image using the ultrasound modality as far as how to communicate with their patients.
Ultrasound machine is known to have whole bunch of buttons, so this lecture would be guiding the audience to what to focus on. It will let them be able to describe findings in terms of echogenicities and be able to pick the proper transducer for each particular study.
Attendance is must, no records will be available.
To obtain CME credits (3 hours) you need to attend 70% of the session live
It is about one online interactive hour, encouraging the interaction style between the participants and the speaker.
By the end of the session, candidates should be able to:
- Define the ultrasound technology
- Discuss the ultrasound in terms of echogenecities and how to deal with the machine
- Discuss patient preparation for the diagnostic ultrasound
- Explain types of transducers and what’s the proper one for each exam
- Explain patient-sonographer communication