The care of infants, children, and young people often present a unique challenge because they are so different from adults. This online conference will focus on providing a variety of acute, chronic, emergency and primary care conditions that you have to be aware of. It also aims to enhance training for all healthcare workers dealing with children to bridge the gap in pediatric practice.
Distinctive national and international speakers have been chosen to present in this conference. The scientific content of the conference will be provided through lectures and workshops to improve your knowledge and skills on how to approach, evaluate and treat children as well as to understand when you should refer your patient to a specialty care.
- Pre-conference Workshop [25,26 November 2020]
- Conference Program [28,29,30 November 2020]
To obtain CME credits ( 27 hours) you need to attend the course live.
Bridging the gap in pediatric practice
- Illustrate how to approach to common and emergency pediatric cases
- Recognize red flags and alarm signs in evaluation of different conditions
- Outline the management of a pediatric patient with different conditions
- Describe when to consult and refer pediatric patients to specialists
Different Price By Specialty