VMA offers this live series of "What should pediatrician know?" that is designed to offer a broad exposure to important topics in pediatric. The goal of the series is to support and guide physicians and related specialist in acquiring the knowledge and clinical acumen required to provide outstanding management and care for patients.
You can join and gain the knowledge from this course for free. You also have the option to pay SR 75 to upgrade for some additional benefits. When you upgrade you will receive a certificate of achievement as well as 7 CME hours if you attend 70% of the session live.
This live series is designed for physicians, residents, and students.
By the end of this series, learners will able to:
Diabetic Ketoacidosis: What should pediatrician know?
- Describe the pathogenesis of DKA and how to diagnose it
- Recognize the clinical manifestations
- Discuss the treatment
- Recognize the complications
- Highlight the essential role of patient and family in its prevention
Immunization: What should pediatrician know?
By the end of this session, candidates should be able to:
- Recognize vaccination types, components, contraindication and side effects.
- Elaborate on the importance of immunization
- Identify common misconceptions about vaccinations
- Schedule a “catch-up” vaccination plan