Lung ultrasonography is becoming an important tool in diagnosis and management of critically ill patients, in ICU, ER OR and in regular wards since long time.
Evidence is increasing to support LUS as an alternative to well-known and settled golden rule modality, CT chest, and it is far away better than chest Rontegraphy (CXR) as per evidence and bed side clinical practice .it is easy to learn , bed side , portable machine with no need to move to radiology suite and without risk of radiation exposure.
Course Date: 29 November,2,3,6,8 December
• Convince you with evidence how important LUS is
• Teach you everything you need to learn how to do and interpret the exam
• How to implement this study in your daily work with acute illness
• This is a unique course, for the first time to be totally on line
• 18 Lectures with power points
• We will use Zoom meetings with a specialized company in IT
• Videos of life real cases of different pathologies, we see every day in ICU
• Videos of how we do different exams
• Interactive sessions with Q &A
• Two times per week, 2 hours each, 30 minutes each presentation, 3 presentations and 30 minutes at the end for discussion and asking question
• There will be small group discussion
• It will be suitable for every interested health care worker, RT, and nurses
• Physicians: Intensivist, Anesthesiologists, ER , IM and surgeons