This will be a guide Providing Clinical Guidance for healthcare professionals dealing with the COVID19 patients and suspects inside the healthcare facilities, Starting the Journey with a full overview about the most recent guidelines of Infection prevention and Control, passing through a detailed guide of Management of cases focusing on hospitalized cases, Landing to a brief on Management of COVID19 complications and Car for special groups of patients.
* Following WHO standards for Infection Prevention and Control
* Highlighting the policies, Measures and tools that should be implemented during the Screening and Triage process
* Applying Strict standards for Collection of specimens for laboratory diagnosis
* Dealing with different levels of Illness of Covid19 according to the most trusted, recent and reliable guidelines.
* Being able to Manage COVID19 complications
* Being oriented with the special medical care needed for special groups of patients