Clinical Research is a mandatory practice in Medicine, knowing what is the types of trials and methods to do it will help you in all fields of Medicine.
You can join and gain knowledge from this session for free. You also have the option to pay SR 75 to upgrade for some additional benefit. When you upgrade you will receive a certificate of attendance if you attend 70% of the session live.
By the end of the lecture, participants will be able to:
1. Define the concept and importance of clinical trial
2. Identify the appropriate questions and study population
3. Classify the basic study designs
4. Understand study blindings
5. Evaluate study participants and their adherence
An interesting interactive workshop for students and all healthcare professionals, that will cover these topics:
• Why perform a clinical trial?
• What is a clinical trial?
• Phase I studies; Phase II studies; Phase III/IV studies
• Ethics of Clinical Trials
• Selection of the Questions
• Study Population
• Internal validity vs. External generalizability
• Landmark studies
• Basic Study Designs
• Study Blinding
• Type of Trials
• Recruitment of Study Participants
• Participant Adherence
• The Randomization Process