Infection prevention and control practices are important in maintaining a safe and healthy hospital environment for our patients, healthcare providers and visitors. This Conference will provide a unique forum for the exchange of knowledge and experience in the Prevention & Infection Control. Also, it will highlight important information regarding COVID-19 Pandemic.
The conference content is designed to be practical, focused, and relevant to all healthcare provides. Distinctive speakers have been chosen to present in the conference. The scientific content of the conference is provided via lectures, workshops, and open discussions in an advanced platform of virtual training and education.
By the end of the conference, learners will be able to:
- Enlighten practitioners on the important role of infection control in hospitals, to create a safe environment of care
- Review antibiotic resistance rate in KSA and appropriate antibiotic prescribing practices
- Highlight important information regarding COVID-19 diagnosis, vaccination, and it's impact
- Identify the key challenges encountered during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Discuss key issues and latest advances in the arena of prevention and control of infection
Live Online Conference
- 6,7 September - Conference
- 8,9 September - Workshop