Disorders and disturbances of sleep are widespread and can have significant consequences for affected individuals as well as economic and other consequences for society.
Therefore, due to the increase in the disease and its spread, doctors must focus on it and pay attention to it and take into account every patient who faces this problem, and try to get rid of or control external matters affecting sleep.
You can join and gain knowledge from this session for free. You also have the option to pay SR 86.25 to upgrade for some additional benefits. When you upgrade you will receive a certificate of achievement and 3 CME hours if you attend 70% of the session live.
By the end of the lecture, learners will be able to:
1. Define the Physiology of sleep.
2. Identify Sleep disorders and their classifications.
3. Recognize the clinical features and diagnosis.
4. Distinguish etiologies, risk factors, and epidemiology.
5. Discuss the management and available treatment.
An online session for 3 hour, aiming to help the healthcare providers to develop awareness towards the topic