This conference aims are to present the professional roles in the pandemic and how the use of data and artificial intelligence helped in making decisions to overcome it. Sharing the recent developments in our professional education, careers, and research. Moreover, exploring the experience and lessons learned of using ICD-11 for future implementation. Distribute the recent advancement in medical billing and RCM.
1. Provide an overview of HIM and health informatics role during COVID-19 and Public Health Surveillance.
2. Update on the recent advancement, developments, and updates in HIM education, career developments, and research.
3. Disseminate knowledge on the latest advancement of HIM in billing and Revenue Cycle Management.
4. Identify the latest ICD-11 updates from WHO representatives.
5. Explore the status, progress, and challenges of ICD-11 implementation around the globe, including a discussion of potential country-specific clinical modifications.
6. Recognize the key change management considerations and principles that should be used to minimize risk as ICD-11 advances.
7. Assess the benefits and opportunities inherent in ICD-11 and how to capitalize on these as planning and decision-making evolve.
8. Determine how ICD-11 can improve healthcare outcomes as it has implications for research, analytics, local and global care delivery.
Different Price By Specialty