Saudi Arabia is leading the region with its efforts to build strong primary care systems and improve access based on Vision 2030. Learn HOW at our groundbreaking event that will usher in a new era of healthcare!
Public Health in the Transformation Era conference will bring together the most distinguished experts from different areas of specialties to help spotlight the latest development in public health and help us envision a Saudi Arabia with completely reformed healthcare.
Sessions will span topics covering challenges and solutions in funding public health, the role of new health clusters, career pathways, data governance, and Machine Learning in Public Health, and will be provided via lectures and open discussions in an advanced platform of virtual training and education.
If you strive to drive change, this conference is tailored just for you!
By the end of the conference, learners will be able to:
- Shed light on the health transformation and its alignment with public health
- Discuss the impact of public health applications on the realization of health transformation.
- Identify the priorities of public health participation in the health transformation
- Highlight the roles entrusted to partners in public health to support health transformation
- Recognize the future of public health workers within the upcoming health transformation
- Create a platform for specialists to share their interests and ways to advance public health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Healthcare transformation towards 2030 Vision