Improving access to health services through optimal coverage and increased medical insurance is one of the essential components of the Health Sector transformation program toward the 2030 vision realization. However, Health Insurance & medical services purchase schemes can be so confusing to workers in healthcare. Therefore, this activity aims to simplify the fundamentals of health insurance that are relevant to their practice. In addition, will guide them to the opportunities of growth in this regard.
1. Define the health insurance.
2. Identify the importance of health insurance and how it affects practice.
3. Describe the types of health insurance.
4. Describe the health insurance and medical billing cycle.
5. Understanding your role within the medical billing cycle.
6. Identify the skills needed by health professionals to improve the in health insurance activities.