Do you struggle to deal with antibiotics?
Do you know the right way to choose the right antibiotic?
Do you know the importance of the information provided by laboratory professionals to treat patients?
Antibiotics are one of the most important things a health practitioner deals with
This is a practical course for most clinical cases that the health practitioner deals with
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the classifications of bacteria
- Explain bacterial etiologies of common infectious diseases
- Differentiate between Antibiotics for gram-positive & negative
- Recognize the Antibiotics for common diseases
- Identify the used Antibiotics for septic patients
Different Price By Specialty