ECG interpretation is a key skill to risk stratify and manage patients in modern clinical practice. In this masterclass series, you will be taught a unique, simple and highly effective method to read ECGs and how this related to clinical management.
This Cardiovascular Masterclass Series will integrate ECG interpretation within 3 critical areas of cardiovascular medicine:
1. Atrial Fibrillation: the most common sustained arrhythmia in adults and the leading independent risk factor for stroke
2. Heart Failure: an area of cardiology where the evidence and guidance has evolved rapidly in recent years
3. Coronary Artery Disease: One of the leading causes of premature death but thankfully an area of medicine where correct management can hugely improve prognosis.
Dr. Yassir Javaid is a UK qualified and practicing clinician who works across both primary and secondary care and will deliver this masterclass series.
By the end of the ECG Masterclass series, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the latest evidence and guidance on the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and coronary disease
- Illustrate a simple framework for interpreting ECG
- Recognize the common ECG abnormalities seen in clinical practice – getting it right every time
- Explain the clinical relevance and management of ECG findings
It is an interactive Masterclass series for 3 days, that provides all residents and primary care physicians an overview of the objectives listed.
The 3 masterclass sessions will be holding every Tuesday from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm on 1, 8, and 15th November
- Enrolling in this package allows you to access the 3 lecture series at a reduced price compared to purchasing the individual session price.
- To get CME Hours you need to attend the 3 lecture series