When we speak of “quality” in health care, we generally think of mortality outcomes or regulatory requirements. But how do these relate to and impact our everyday lives as hospitalists? Join us in our upcoming course entitled "Patient Safety Tools" to learn more about RCA and FMEA, and how these tools can improve patient care as well as improve the work environment for hospitalists by addressing the systemic issues that can compromise care.
Do not miss this opportunity and join us Now.
By the end of the event , learners will be able to:
- Define the Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Describe the steps of Failure Modes and Effects Analysis and how to use each step
- Identify the Root Cause Analysis.
- Explain the Root Cause Analysis steps
- Illustrating the tools that can be used during Root Cause Analysis steps
Interactive session extended approximately for 4 hours with expert. The participants will have a chance to ask their questions and share their thoughts.