A Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) is An individual who passed the accredited examination, demonstrating competent knowledge, skill, and understanding of program development and management, quality improvement concepts, coordination of survey processes, communication, and education techniques, and departmental management.
Join us in our upcoming intensive review course entitled "Preparatory Course for the CPHQ Exam" which is designed for all healthcare professionals who are seeking certification by the Healthcare Quality Certification Commission. The goal of the course is to support and guide healthcare professionals in acquiring the knowledge and skills required to pass the exam.
Save time and be assured you have all the information you need in one place!
By the end of this course, the learners will be able to:
- Familiar with the exam environment and strategies
- Identify the latest updates about new guidelines for CPHQ
- Identify the expected and common topics of the exam
- The course is an interactive/online course
- Timing based on 6-week program: one day per week for 3 hours each session.
- Purchase of the course grants you 180 days access to all the course recorded lectures