More than 1 million sexually transmitted infections are acquired every day worldwide, the majority of which are asymptomatic.
That's why they may go unnoticed until complications occur or a partner is diagnosed. VMA offers this course that is designed to provide broad exposure to the diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections.
The goal of the course is to support and guide healthcare providers in acquiring the knowledge and clinical acumen required to provide outstanding management and care for patients.
Save time and be assured you have all the information you need in one place!
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1) Recognize the reasons behind increasing numbers of STDs cases
2) Explain the steps of taking history for sexually transmitted disease
3) Identify transmission rate based on sexual relation
4) Discuss diagnosis of STDs cases
5) Update participants in the latest treatment of STD
Different Price By Specialty