Do you struggle to deal with antibiotics?
Do you know the right way to choose the right antibiotic?
Do you know the importance of the information provided by laboratory professionals to treat patients?
Antibiotics are one of the most important things a health practitioner deals with. Join us in our upcoming course entitled "Antibiotics Made Easy" that is designed to provide broad exposure for most clinical cases that the health practitioner deals with.
Save time and be assured you have all the information you need in one place!
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the classifications of bacteria
- Explain bacterial etiologies of common infectious diseases
- Differentiate between Antibiotics for gram-positive & negative
- Recognize the Antibiotics for common diseases
- Identify the used Antibiotics for septic patients
Fee For Student
Fee For Healthcare Providers
Different Price By Specialty