The Saudi Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions (CBAHI) develops standards for Nursing Care to ensure that nursing managers and nursing staff have a responsibility to deliver safe care. Nursing and leadership play a key role in increasing quality and patient safety.
By the end of the event, learners will be able to:
• Explain CBAHI Nursing standards
• Clarify CBAHI Nursing Domain
• Identify the leadership and differences between manager and leader.
• Explain how to motivate the nursing staff.
• Describe the requirement of CBAHI accreditation from a nursing aspect.
• Describe the Leadership styles/ Theories and essential skills of leadership from a nursing aspect.
Interactive session which is extending two days to covering the learning objectives with multiple speakers with a different experience
Different Price By Specialty