Welcome to "Disaster Management in Healthcare," a course tailored for healthcare professionals. Learn essential skills for navigating emergencies, from risk assessment to recovery strategies specific to healthcare settings. Join us to gain the expertise needed to minimize the impact on patient care and contribute to resilient healthcare systems.
By the end of the event, learners will be able to:
- Identify the phases of disaster management.
- Explain the different classifications of hospital vulnerabilities and various potential causes of an internal disaster in a hospital
- Describe the essential emergency actions during a hospital evacuation.
- Clarify the differences between planned and unplanned disruption in essential hospital systems.
- Illustrate the various disaster and emergency triage categories, processes, and systems!
- Recognize the differences in triage for the prehospital and in-hospital environment.
Tow days interactive with speaker to covering the learning objective, the participants able to ask their questions via chat room to the speaker