The course is comprised of 40 pre-recorded videos officially licensed to VMA by MedCram.com. Each pre-recorded video will be followed by a quiz to reinforce students understanding of key concepts. The course concludes with 9 practice EKGs that Dr. Seheult systematically interprets. The course also comes with a free of charge session along with its short quiz, so you can check out the layout of our course before signing up.
- To be accredited 8 CME, you have to watch all the course recordings and pass the exam.
- Purchase of the course grants you 1 year access to all the 40 recorded videos.
By the end of the course, the student should:
1. Be able to demonstrate knowledge and critical understanding of the electrical activity represented on EKG paper.
2. Be able to analyse abnormal findings in a systematic way.
3. Be able to confidently interpret EKGs in a systematic way.