VMA offers a pre-recorded crash course designed to offer broad exposure to most important topics in psychiatry in short time! The goal of the course is to support and guide interns, Gp, and psychiatry residents in acquiring the knowledge required to provide outstanding care for psychiatric patients. The course will be presented by a trusted medical professional and will cover topics such as:
- Anxiety disorder
- Panic & phobic disorder
- Stressor- related Disorders
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Somatic symptoms disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Mood Disorders
By the end of the course, candidates will be able to:
- Define most psychiatric disorders.
- Recognize the prevalence of psychiatric disorders.
- Diagnose patients with some psychiatric disorders.
- Treatment patients with psychiatric disease.
This is a pre-recorded course; each video is approximately 10-16 mins long covering important psychiatric disorders and approach of diagnosis.