In this medical course, Dr. Seheult illustrates the key concepts and updates from all the major antibiotic classes. It includes antibiotic coverage, efficacy, the differences between antibiotic generations, important side effect profiles and much more for the following antibiotic classes:
Penicillins, Cephalosporins, Fluoroquinolones, Macrolides, Tetracyclines, Aminoglycosides, Monobactams, Carbapenems and Vancomycin.
- You have to watch all the course recordings
- You must score at least 80% all the quizzes.
The Antibiotic course is comprised of 8 pre-recorded videos. Each pre-recorded video will be followed by a quiz to reinforce students understanding of key medical concepts.
By the end of the course, the student should:
1. Be able to describe the Mechanism of action of different antibiotic classes
2. Be able to differentiate between antibiotic generations
3. Be able to demonstrate knowledge about antibiotic uses and side effects
4. Be able to Identify the spectrum coverage of antibiotics