Fluids are vital to all forms of life. They help maintain body temperature and cell shape, and they help transport nutrients, gases, and wastes. The goal of this pre-recorded course is to support and guide interns and residents in acquiring the knowledge required to provide outstanding patient management. The course will be presented by a trusted medical professional.
To be accredited 2 CME:
- You have to watch all the course recordings
- You must score at least 70% all the quizzes.
By the end of this course, candidate should be able to:
- Define the main electrolytes and acid-base in the human body
- Clarify the differential diagnosis for each one.
- Explain the management guidelines.