VMA offers a pre-recorded crash course designed to offer broad exposure to most important topics in ENT in short time! The goal of the course is to support and guide interns and GP in acquiring the knowledge required to provide outstanding care for patients. The course will be presented by a trusted medical professional and will cover topics such as:
The course will cover the following topics:
- Otitis media
- Thyroid mass
- laryngeal nerve
- Hearing Loss
By the end of the course, candidates will be able to:
- Define otitis media include the types, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
- Define tonsillitis include pathophysiology, signs and symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
- Define history and examination for thyroid tumor and appropriate management.
- Define the recurrent laryngeal nerve, the role of tracheotomy and thyroplasty.
- Define epistaxis, causes of epistaxis and the sequence of management.
- Define causes, types, diagnosis and management of hearing loss.
ENT Crash Course is comprised of 6 pre-recorded videos. The duration of each video 10 -15 minutes. Purchase of the course grants you 1 year access to all the 6 recorded videos.