Abdominal ultrasound (US) is one of the most widespread uses of ultrasound in the medical field.
Good doctor should utilize US well to come with an accurate diagnosis even if there were some obstacles and misleading findings.
This lecture will explain & discuss:
- Introduction to basics US
- The common finding of Abdominal US
- Explain different finding that easy to be missed in the Abdominal US
At the end of the lecture, participants will be able to:
- Identify the basics of Abdominal US.
- Discuss common findings of abdominal US.
- Keep in mind missed finding that may make a difference in the diagnosis.
recorded session to all students, residents, fellow, and general practitioners to guide them in the abdominal ultrasound finding interpretation process.
Please note that you will have access to the recorded video only for 3 weeks
Lecturer Ass.of Radiology-Faculty of Medicine - & High institute of applicatory Health sciences & Radiology Specialist In Sohag Military Hospital & Police Clinics-Supervisor of Grouped University Clinics Center-Sohag University - Certified Trainer at SCU