Interpretation of pediatric laboratory values is an essential component of the comprehensive medical care provided to the children and their families.
Key laboratory interpretation strategies for the pediatric complete blood count (CBC) with differential will be discussed in detail in this educational session.
Don't wait too long, join the session and start learning now!
This is about one hour of an online, interactive session to discuss the Interpretation of pediatric CBC.
By the end of this lecture you will be able to:
1. Identify the components of the CBC
2. Identify normal pediatric laboratory parameters
3. Differentiate between normal and abnormal blood cells
4. Recognize common blood disorders
5. Interpret CBC reports and learn when to request other tests