COVID-19 is a global pandemic that has already resulted in hundreds of thousands of infections and thousands of deaths, with many more anticipated. In this online conference, led by National and international distinctive speakers, you’ll explore the latest diagnosis, management of COVID-19 patients and how to manage a crisis situation.
The conference also will highlight the importance of digital communication and how telemedicine is being embraced like never before. Not only that, as we all believe that COVID-19 will have a tremendous long-term impact on our society. This conference will discuss how the health care system and our lifestyle will inevitably be influenced by our current circumstances and by the lessons we’ve learned during an unprecedented and difficult period in our history.
We also hope to provide you with some tangible calls to action that will help you affect positive change for yourself, your community, and our society
To obtain CME credits (8 hours) you need to attend 70% of the Conference live
1. Recognize the required guidance to support the country preparedness and response
2. Approach COVID-19 patients with comorbid disease
3. Highlight the importance of digital communications during COVID-19
4. Review the latest update in diagnosis and management
5. Discussion on how COVID-19 will reshape our healthcare system and lifestyle
1- Preparedness & prevention
2- COVID-19 patients with comorbid diseases
4- Latest update in diagnosis and management
5- How will COVID-19 change the world