Head Region injuries is one of the biggest causes of death and disability in children and young people, compromises important neurological functions for self-regulation and social behavior and increases risk of behavioral disorder and psychiatric morbidity. Crime in young people is one of a major social issue. So-called early starters often continue for a lifetime. In this lecture we will discuss about injuries of the head region as it is one of the most fatal injuries due to various reasons.
It is about two online interactive hours, encouraging the interaction style between the participants and the speaker.
By the end of this session; the candidates will be able to:
1) Identify head injuries
2) Discuss the classification of head injuries
3) Recognize Types of fractures to the skull
4) Explain Bland force trauma
5) Explain Martial or combat sports
6) Discuss children and head injuries
7) Discuss the correlation between death due to head injuries and alcohol & cigarettes