Clinical Practice Update is an online 3-days conference that provides a comprehensive review of recent advances in the management of acute and chronic medical illnesses. The conference content is designed to be practical, focused, and relevant to the physician’s day-to-day practice in patient management at ambulatory care settings. Distinctive speakers have been chosen to present in the conference. The scientific content of the conference is provided via lectures, workshops, and open discussions in an advanced platform of virtual training and education.
Conference: 20,21 September 2020
Workshop: 22 September 2020
To obtain CME credits ( 18 CME hours) you need to attend the course live.
- Chronic disease management
- Acute illness approach
- Mental disease management
- Update participants in the latest advances in acute and chronic conditions management
- Discussion of different case scenarios and clinical presentations
- Review of latest pharmacotherapy and nonpharmacological treatment modalities
- Interpretation of common lab findings and management approach
22 Sep 202006:15 PM to 08:45 PM
22 Sep 202008:45 PM to 11:45 PM
Different Price By Specialty