Microbial genomes are widely variable and reflect the enormous diversity of bacteria, archaea and lower eukaryotes. Bacterial genomes usually consist of a single circular chromosome, but species with more than one chromosome , linear chromosomes and combinations of linear and circular chromosomes also exist.
- The Current Use of Genetics in Laboratory and Future Perspectives .
- Clinical Validation of Targeted and Untargeted Metabolomics Testing for Genetic Disorders .
- The Important of Genetic Counseling .
- Bioinformatics approaches and skills for bio/medical data analysis
- Gene editing as a diagnostic tool for COVID19 .
- Genomic Epidemiology of Emerging Pathogens, Real-Time and Active Surveillance for SARS-CoV-2 .
- The use of next-generation sequencing for the molecular characterisation and risk assessment of genetically modified (GMO) food .