Cardiovascular pharmacology (CV) designated to cover the basic treatment of cardiovascular diseases such as
hypertension, angina, cardiac arrhythmias, and heart failure.
This online course targeted under/postgraduate and other health professions who are interested in pharmacology.
Don't wait too long, join us now and start learning!
To obtain CME credits ( 3 CME hours) you need to attend the course live.
This is about one and a half hours of an online interactive session for two days to discuss cardiovascular pharmacology.
By the end of this session, learner will be able to:
• Recognize the background of cardiovascular Pharmacology (CV)
• Describe the Pathophysiological action for:
- Angina (Chest Pain)
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Heart Failure HF
• Recognize the importance of drug target for CV diseases.
• Analysis pharmacokinetic parameters changes on cardiovascular disease
• Explain the drug-drug interaction on drug treated CV diseases.
• Illustrate knowledge of a new approach Pharmacological treatment for CV diseases