Dr Tawtheeq® Career Counseling Series provide opportunities for healthcare professionals to develop new skills and competencies that will assist them in be competent and work ready in the Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI). Dr Tawtheeq® CDI Program provides strategies that can be implemented immediately to improve clinical documentation and facilitate a smooth implementation of the ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS and MBS in Saudi Arabia.
The specialty chapters aim to provide concise directives on specific issues often encountered in the clinical documentation and coding of these specialties, it also highlights key AR-DRGs within the MDCs pertinent to the specialty. Complications and comorbidities are flagged with their Clinical Complexity Level (CCL) as it applies to that DRG. illustrate the impact of documentation and clinical coding on DRG allocation and financial reimbursement.
- To obtain CME credits ( 11 hours) you need to attend 70% of the course live.
- Course Dates (28,29 October) (1,2,3 November)
The Dr Tawtheeq® CDI Program is specifically designed and tailored to meet for the Saudi healthcare system regulations. Designed for physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals to be as the main source for CDI education in Saudi Arabia and the GCC, this course clarifies the role of CDI specialists and provides comprehensive training on their responsibilities.
By the end of the Dr Tawtheeq® CDI Program attendees will have a FULL understanding of:
1. A CDI perspective on ICD-10-AM, ACHI and ACS Coding Standards that affect hospital reimbursement and quality metrics
2. Top Ten diagnoses and health interventions in need of additional specificity and acuity in the medical record, across all specialties
3. Scenarios/Case Studies for educating physicians on the basics of case mix, AR-DRGs, billing, reimbursement and the value of complete documentation on organizational and professional profiling
4. Activity Based Funding/Management (ABF/M) methodology and the impact of specific and accurate documentation on hospital reimbursement
5. Become familiar with government initiatives pertaining to healthcare financing, purchasing and new funding models.
6. Be familiar with standards mandated in Saudi Arabia for CDI/Coding compliance (MOH/PHAP/CCHI/NPHIES) and Patient Safety Guidelines.
7. CDI/Coding benchmarking and compliance initiatives and professional ethics
Different Price By Specialty