At this conference we will shed the light on special Pediatric needs, special needs for children and youth these days have grown, thus special care for pediatrics needs attention.
This conference will talk about children with medical complexities and what are the challenges they face and to help them properly and provide them and a better life for themselves and their families, it will also talk about adolescents and teenagers and how can we implement a proper transition of care for continuity of care.
Children need a healthy lifestyle and a healthy environment, with the emergence of social media and ideologies behind them, many problems have appeared with the rise of social media, which are affecting our children, hence it's necessary to address those issues in our community.
One of the goals of the 2030 vision and the health transformation is implementing the functions of health sectors effectively to provide better care for children, which is a key discussion that should be addressed.
Scientific Lectures, Informative Discussions, Debates about Dilemmas in the Pediatrics community, and Experiences will be shared in our 3rd version of the Virtual International Pediatrics Conference, Presented to you by the VMA.
By the end of this conference, learners will be able to:
- Highlight the importance of the emergence of Complex Care Pediatrics
- Recognize the common complexities in children and how to approach them
- Define adolescent medicine and their common issues and how to implement a proper transition of care
- Identify special groups in the pediatrics group and their appropriate management
- Identify the effects of social environment and the community on children's lives
Shedding Light on Special Pediatrics Needs
- Child & Youth with Special Needs
- Social Pediatrics (New Morbidity)
- Transition of Care
- Children with Medical Complexity
- Community Pediatrics
- Adolescent Medicine