Welcome to the VMA instructor community!
If you are a new instructor on VMA, or an existing instructor looking to understand the process of creating online or recorded courses, you've come to the right place. This course will guide you on the steps of building amazing courses.
Don’t worry! If this is your first time to create an online course, we always will be here to support you and guide you every step of the way.
The course is comprised of 17 pre-recorded videos. Each video is approximately 6 - 10 mins long
By the end of the course, you will be able:
- Recognize how to use important analysis tools such as; Keyword Planner, Google Trends, and keyword tools
- Recognize the steps of designing and developing an online course
- Be familiar with VMA review process and quality standards
- Choose your topic and plan your outline
- Recognize the basics of filming and editing techniques to make your course look professional and to keep your students engaged