In-flight medical emergencies are on the rise, therefore VMA offers a pre-recorded crash course designed to offer broad exposure to common flight emergency cases. So if you are a doctor, a nurse, a medical student, an emergency medical technician, it is quite likely that one day your service will be needed in the skies. The course will be presented by trusted medical professionals.
Don't wait too long, join the course and start learning now!
By the end of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Understand the basics of the pathophysiology behind aero-medical emergencies.
- Identify likely emergencies happens in the airplane
- Explain how to approach likely emergencies
- Define the outlines of handling mass casualties in case of airplane crashes.
- Recognize ethical considerations of dealing with in-flight medical emergencies.
This is a pre-recorded course; each video is approximately 10-16 mins long. Purchase of the course grants you 3 weeks access to all the recorded videos.