New Era On Rehabilitation Virtual Conference tries to bring all health professionals involved in patients' journeys to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of rehabilitation and technology. It will also provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in rehabilitation and technology. Interdisciplinary rehabilitation deals with the treatment of impairments in cognition, communication, and body function to encourage mobility and functionality of the affected person. This Conference aims to bring up the latest technologies of treatment and enable the practitioners and therapists to explore more and more in the related field.
By the end of this conference, the learners will be able to:
- Identify the latest updates in rehabilitation disciplinary
- Recognize how to approach and manage common diseases in different stages of the disease's course
- Clarifying the specialist teams, who can provide rehabilitation and caring patients.
- Describe the latest new technology and technique in the rehabilitation specialty
- Highlight the importance of using standardized outcome measures.
ALS - Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Rehabilitation interdisciplinary/ Integrated plan of care
New technologies in the Rehabilitation field